I've been a single mom for the past two days and have one more day to go. It's not fun, it's not pretty, and it's a very lonely adult world. When my husband gets back home safe and sound from his business trip I will be the eager one at the door waiting for some adult conversation and for my team mate to get this family back into two-parent mode. I miss him immensely! I don't like these out of town business trips that his job entails, at all!
I've been sunning and shopping the past few days. Throw in a little out of the house work, gardening, in the house work, and controlling the kiddos...I'm ready for this week to be over. But the weekend is just as busy with a family reunion and my husband gone again on Sunday to take clients to the PGA finals in Auburn Hills. Crossing my fingers for nice weather so we can continue to enjoy the pool.
What's new with all of you? I'd love to hear from you about what's going on in your part of the world.
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Sun, Shopping, Swimming
Posted by Jen at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment