Anyone out there get any good shopping deals lately? I've got my coupons ready for my weekly CVS shopping trip. I love Sundays at CVS. I can almost always find what I want in stock. I'm pretty well prepared for tomorrow and I don't even plan on spending $10.
Today I went to CVS and actually spent $25. Not extra care bucks. $25 real dollars. I've decided that I have allergies. I'm sick of being so congested 24 hours a day and sneezing at work. Only at work....the air there is horrible and everyone sneezes all night long. So I tried an allergy medicine that I bought today and holy cannoli! I can breath. No stuffiness for me. I'm actually looking forward to taking it again tonight and seeing if I can breath through the night without having to breath through my mouth all night long.
Could it be something so simple as allergies that have been keeping me awake at night? Probably not but due to the results I've felt all day long I'm thinking I'll be heading back to my doctor in a week or two and discussing allergy meds with her.
I realize that I'm getting older but all this medicine is getting to be for the birds!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Good Deals? Allergies? What's Up?
Posted by Jen at 10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Girlfriend, I feel your pain. My sinuses are steadily getting worse through the years. What a drag! I even went to bed before midnight the other night, this is getting serious!
Post a Comment