I slammed my finger in my van door yesterday. My middle finger. It's black and blue and cut in one spot and just plain hurts. I can't keep the swelling down. I went to work last night but it was impossible to type with it. My fingers are my tools....gotta have them in good working order so I can work.
I think a trip to the doctor would be pointless unless there is nerve damage. I don't know though. I may waste the money and go anyway. I need something to get this swelling down and ice isn't doing it.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Slam!
Posted by Jen at 8:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jen get to the Dr. You are worth the money to see if you broke it or not. I do the same thing and I had a tailbone broke in two places. They couldn't fix that but at least you know what the problem is. They might be able to help your finger so you don't end up with arthritis in it. Take care of yourself!
So did you go?!?!?!
Post a Comment