At a little grocery store near my house I got all of this for $7.98 yesterday. My purchases were:
- 2 bags of cat litter
- 1 pkg of cat box liners
- 4 packages of paper plates
- 4 packages of hot drink comfort cups
- 4 packages of plastic cups
- 1 box of pancake mix
- 2 bottles of salad dressing
- 3 loaves of bread
- 1 re-usable shopping bag
I had tons of the right coupons to match up with their sales and they doubled them up to a $1. They will be my Tuesday shopping stop on a regular basis now.
Now if only I could figure out where in my house to put all of those cups and plates!
2 comments:
I LOVE my reusable shopping bags! They are one of my favorite things and use them all the time. I only have 5 but need about 3 more for my weekly shopping.
I wish I knew of a store that doubled coupons around here!
I LOVE my reusable shopping bags! They are one of my favorite things and use them all the time. I only have 5 but need about 3 more for my weekly shopping.
I wish I knew of a store that doubled coupons around here!
Post a Comment