Okay people. I need some hints and tips. Help! Two things....
First, getting my white clothes to stay white. I'm a laundry reject! Everything I touch turns to grey. I won't even tell you how I'm washing them now, especially since I know it's incorrect. And no, I'm not washing my whites with my darks. I want advice from YOU! Tell me what products you use, what temp water, to soak or not? I'm buying new whites for everyone today or tomorrow so now is the time to change my laundry methods!
Second, I do not have a self cleaning oven. And I'm not the best at figuring out how to clean the stuck on grossness that sometimes occupies the bottom of my oven. Tips, products, advice welcome here too! My next oven....will be self cleaning!!! But for now, I need your help!
Thanks!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Clean Machine
Posted by Jen at 1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
First, the oven. Are you looking for something less smelly and toxic or are you up for anything? The only thing I have used, and I will say it has been YEARS since I've done it. (And I am talking YEARS on I did it once when we still lived on Beier St!!!) I think I used the Ea.sy Of.f stuff. If I remember correctly, it stinks horribly and will probably kill a few brain cells.......
Whites? I just use color safe bleach normally. There is something by Clor.ox that is like "watered down" bleach, possible called Gentle Care or something that works as well. My supercool washing machine also has a "whitest whites" wash but I use that rarely as it uses HOT water and I I don't like to do that.
I'll be interested in what others have to offer.
Post a Comment