Because I know that you girls (and one great husband of mine) are lurking out there, I am here today to send a special shout out to all of you! Now that I know all of you read the blog I thought it would be a good time for you to comment if you don't already. This means YOU....Cousins J & M and my husband. Leave me a comment and de-lurk.
And even if you aren't family or friend in real life, leave a comment and let me know you are reading.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Shout Out To MY Peeps
Posted by Jen at 3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jen, I always visit your site. I enjoy seeing and reading about your kids. I'm happy for you on your good experiences in life and share your saddness on those bad days. Alida is a great shopper like you. It must be in the blood. Life is good, we will all travel it together. Have a great day! You are looking great!
You know I'm already a crazy cyber-stalker!
Oh you know I'm reading! Especially when I'm at work and supposed to be working (like right now for instance) :)
I'll link you to my blog thing tonight!
Post a Comment