CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm Thinking Warm and Tropical

I have this desire to go somewhere with my husband, sit on a beach and not move for about five days. Sans kids. I don't know why, since I'm not all that big on leaving the kids, usually. But I have a dream. And it includes fruity tooty beach drinks, a straw cabana and white sandy beaches. Me in a bathing suit getting even more Aunt Magda-like.

I think the weight loss is part of it. I don't mind so much being out in a bathing suit. And part of it is that I agree with my husband on the state of our marriage. We've had some serious discussions lately and worked out a few issues and our marriage has been great the past month, even better than it usually is. And I'd love nothing more that to hang out with just him for 5-7 days doing absolutely nothing but being together in a warm tropical setting.

Any takers for babysitting?

1 comments:

Theresa said...

You know if I could, I would. I think you guys deserve a break away.