CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 08, 2008

The Beginning of His Independence


Somewhere underneath all of that hair is my cute and annoying 9 year old who is quickly turning into a pre-tween. He has forgone haircuts this summer and requested to grow his hair out until right before school. He assures us that a haircut will be in his future a few days before school. I'm not so sure as he's loving the faux-hawk. Where did my cute little preppy baby go? My husband is having a fit that his hair is not practically boot-camp ready.

2 comments:

Just a Chick in Michigan said...

I have to admit...I love the faux-hawk. Worry when he starts asking you to buy Rit Dye to color his hair. Remember that stuff??

Theresa said...

The faux-hawk? Really? I say let him grow his hair till school. Pick your battles......you know that already though!