CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rock Star

Alida may be a rockstar in real life, but now I play one on the Wii. Gui.tar Her.o, the Aerosmith version, came to live with us when Stephen turned 9. And I'm loving it. I may have to get RockBand for Christmas. And I can definitely see other versions of Gui.tar Her.o in our future. As soon as I become an expert, dang it!

Anyone have a favorite song to play on Gui.tar Her.o? Or what about Wii Fit? Crossing my fingers that I get that for my birthday or Christmas.

3 comments:

Camp Runamuk said...

Alida and Joe got me a wii fit.
They stood in line. They are hard to get but are a fun thing to use. Hope you get one--even the kids will be using it.

Theresa said...

Do you have your Wii set up for WiFi?? If so, you and I could battle online! I still pretty much suck so it could be a lot of fun!

Kelly said...

Hi... My name is Kelly & I'm a guitar hero addict!!!!