CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Weather and Basketball Tonight, Among Other Things

The rain has finally come back. Hopefully it's gone after 24 hours. We've got plans for the holiday weekend and they don't involve sitting indoors looking at the four walls!

And the first half of the game is over for tonight. No anguished pissed off screams tonight. The boys look decent and I hope to see a 1-1 series in a few hours. Puhhleeeeese.

I think we've nailed down our first week long camping trip of the season. If all falls into place we'll be heading down the road three days after Stephen finishes school for the year. I'm looking forward to campfires and hanging out at the pool all day long!!! And our next week long trip should take place just three weeks after that. I'd camp all summer long just to be by the pool if I thought I could tolerate being confined to such a small space with my three rug rats for that long of a time.

0 comments: