CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Changes

Losing weight is not about starving yourself. I love food. I'm going to always love food. I just can't eat everything in sight. Some of the things I have introduced into my diet...

  • Old Orchard Grape Juice with splenda, not sugar. 35 calories per 8 oz serving. Wow!
  • Sugar Free Pudding
  • Sugar Free Jello....love this. It's a great snack!!
  • Mustard. Free free free of calories. French's Honey Mustard also good but not free of calories!
  • Reduced Sugar Oatmeal. This is a must have. I can't tell the difference between this and the full sugar stuff! Great for breakfast.
  • Aunt Millie's Five grain or whole grain lite bread. 35-40 calories per slice. Love this a ton.
  • Ken's Raspberry Pecan Lite Dressing. Fabulous!

So those are just a few. And yes I do cheat sometimes. Little Debbie Brownie's or Swiss Cake rolls are my downfall. And Lay's Cheddar Cheese Chips. But I stick to one serving and that's it for the day. And I'm not eating that stuff every day.

0 comments: