Hello Friday. The boys pulled out a win last night. I felt really good about the game the whole way through until the end. I agree with my husband too, Rasheed Wallace does not need to shoot three points shots. While he may appear to be good at them, he needs to take his 7 foot tall body and go into the paint. Leave the three pointers for the little guys. And what was that whole thing at the end of the game where they almost gift-wrapped the game and handed it over to the Heat???? Let's hope we got some confidence back and go down to Miami and win at least 1 out of 2 there.
Down another 2 pounds for the week. I wasn't sure if that was going to be the case this week. I exercised four times and might get a chance to tonight. My confidence is waining a bit. This is not easy and I haven't had an easy week. But at least the scale reflected a loss. I think I would have been devastated if it said I stayed the same. Kind of like, why am I eating cardboard (oatmeal) and wimpy bread (lite bread) to just stay the same??? This week's food included going out to lunch at the Cloverleaf once (yum!) and two after dinner snacks. So all in all a good week.
Friday, May 26, 2006
It's Friday!!
Posted by Jen at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment