I am completely annoyed. My husband's metabolism is phenomonal. He fixed a few things about how he eats but still eats junk and massive amounts of food, drinks huge alcohol drinks to boot. And VOILA! Loses ten pounds in the process. His weight loss has fluctuated a bit. But he still loses.
Whereas I hold myself to a regimen, don't each jack crap after 6pm, and cut out all sugary drinks of any kind. I don't feel like I'm starving myself but compared to him I should be dropping like five pounds every week.
Is it too much to hope for that our kids got his metabolism instead of mine? Unfortunately I think only one of them did.
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Guys vs Girls
Posted by Jen at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yes, its a pisser, but the men always can lose their weight quicker than the women. Sucks. I am very happy and jealous that you have this determination that I just can't seem to get yet.
Post a Comment