Excercising is not going bad. Two days in a row, with tonight to make three. I forget how good it feels to get out there and move. I am actually enjoying it. The movitation is what I sometimes lack and hopefully I can get past that.
I saw a picture of myself from early this month. Yeah if anyone needs to be on a diet it would be me. Disgusting. Triple ugh. That picture is imprinted on my brain. Couldn't even find my chin in the picture. I hope to remedy all of that through this exercise and diet. I'll be using that pic as my "before pic". When it was taken I had only lost a few pounds. But I'm not posting it until I am at my goal weight. Yick. Yuck. Blah. Didn't matter how I tried to position my face either, there was numerous chins to be seen in the picture.
My poor kids. I don't want them to grow up with a fat mom. I'm doing this almost as much for them as I am myself.
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Ugh, Double Ugh and Triple Ugh
Posted by Jen at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment