Dieting sucks. I'm good at it for the most part. But it really sucks. And the foods that are manufactured for people to eat are pretty much awful to intake.
I stayed the same on Friday when I weighed in. No loss but no gain. I was figuring that would happen, it usually goes that way for me one week of every month when I'm dieting. I haven't gotten in the habit of exercising regularly. But already I can tell that this week is going better. I peeked at the scale today so I should be happy (and able) to report a loss this Friday. My clothes are fitting differently which makes it all worth it.
I fulfilled my pizza craving but didn't over eat. And I had Burger King once. I wasn't able to eat much of it. I take that as a good sign...my body didn't really need the BK anyway.
Water consumption is still way up there. Only having one or two diet cokes a day still. That's all good. I'm loving the oatmeal for breakfast. The hardest part is the snack cravings during the day. I've gotten over wanting a snack after dinner. That was probably the easiest thing to cut out. I don't mind not eating after 6pm.
Monday, May 08, 2006
Another week on the wagon
Posted by Jen at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment