On this official weigh in Friday I am down another three pounds from last week. That makes a grand total of 10 pounds since right before Easter. I'm seeing a number on the scale I haven't seen in ages. I am really happy with all of that!! We had pizza once since I last weighed in and I stuck to only two pieces of bread and pizza. Control....I was full after two pieces and realized it, even though my brain was saying more more more.
Dieting to lose more than just a few pounds is such a long haul. I'm in it for the duration though. Things I need to do better are eat more veggies and fruits, watch my sodium intake and get out there and get some exercise. So far I've lost this weight without much exercise. I would have really started up my exercise program in the past week and a half except for the fact that I would have needed to build an ark just to leave the house. And no, while I'm housebound I didn't do any of those stupid exercise tapes. Should have but didn't. I hate those things. The fact that I'm out of shape doesn't help!
My goal for today is to eat more veggies and fruits and do some sit-ups. If I can get through 10 sit-ups I'll be happy.
Things I'm noticing....my face doesn't have as many chins. I think I'm down to one and a half chins! Some of my clothes fit differently even though I've only lost 10 pounds. I know I say only 10 pounds but it's not like I can say hey I've lost 30 pounds or 40 pounds and I'm down two sizes or whatever. I've moved my ticker to the bottom of this page....only 49 pounds to go!!
But for today I'm basking in those 10 pounds being gone. Adios baggage. Hello old me.
Friday, May 19, 2006
Hello Friday
Posted by Jen at 8:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment