Holy cannoli. It is a sweatbox outside. We spent a couple of days camping this weekend and much of that was spent at the pool. When we got home Big S insisted he was turning the a/c on. I put up a fuss, being the cheapskate that I am. But after an hour or so of moving around inside a 90 degree house I didn't say a word when I saw him close the windows and flip the a/c switch. Now it's our own personal piece of 70 degree heaven as compared to the sweltering outside. Yahoo....until the electric bill comes.
It's been a long time since we've swam on Memorial Day weekend. I wasn't expecting the pool to be ready. It usually isn't open for this weekend. But the campground staff actually did their jobs and had it ready (and heated!) for the holiday weekend. That bodes really well for our camping trip which is coming up in 19 days!!!!
Baby Miranda is never ever going to come out. I wouldn't either if I was her since it's so damn hot here. Check out the great preggo pictures of Alida on her and Joe's site. Alida looks fabulous for being soooo pregnant.
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Is it really summer?
Posted by Jen at 2:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment