CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Weight Update

Today is weigh-in day. Since Mid-February I've lost.....21 pounds as of today. This was a stellar week with a four pound weight loss. My jeans are falling off of me but the waist isn't as loose as I would think it would be at this point. I feel like I can't wear them anymore but I'm not cool with going out and buying new clothes yet. So I wait. And watch the weight fall away.

Feeling good. Making good food choices. Not sleeping well still. That may never come back to me.

Thank goodness spring is here and I can get out some of my capri pants which aren't that loose yet. They'll have to replace the jeans for the time being until I figure out what I'm going to do.

My goal? 43 pounds to go........

1 comments:

Theresa said...

Congratulations! That is great! I have to say I admire your drive and your ability to stick to it. Keep on going!