The two have nothing to do with each other. They just sum up my day.
I used hair spray for the first time since the 80s today. My hair feels funky but it's not going to fly away and be frizzy. I actually put two products into my hair today. What's up with me caring about my hair lately? I may become a hair product addict. I think with the weight loss comes caring about how I look and wanting to look good. Yeah, that's it.
I worked in the kitchen for most of the day while the kids were at school. I should have taken before and after shots so that you could see the mess and now the non-mess. I guess showing my nasty cabinets last week was enough for you though. I used my time today to clean above my cabinets, clean out my cupboards, reorganize and then put up some decorations. Dust collectors, really. I got rid of all the junk that should have been somewhere instead of above the cabinets. I put up cutesy little stuff....teapots, picture of my kids, sunflower stuff. I have no theme. It's just kitchen klutter, but it's my kitchen clutter and I'm going to go sit in there and enjoy it before my kids get home and it's really cluttered.
And, what's going on with all the play-doh in this house? I consolidated play-doh crap today and I'm amazed. Too much for three kids. It's really unnecessary. Really. The next person that buys play-doh stuff for my kids has to come over and clean up after them. Seriously.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Hairspray and Kitchen Decor
Posted by Jen at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Post a Comment