I broached the subject with Steve last night about renewing our wedding vows next summer for our tenth wedding anniversary. I felt dorkish and like a high school girl wondering if she would get a date to the prom. Little butterflies in my stomach.
Of course he said yes. So we are in talks about what we want to do. I want it to be big. Everyone we know invited, watching us renew our vows with the minister that Kate and Rob used for their wedding. Food, music, liquor. But very casual party. Like a huge informal party. Yet it will have to be at a "place" since there will be too many people invited to hold it at anyone's house.
And I have to save up the money to do it. I have all these ideas in my head and I hope that we actually go through with it and do it. My mom always wanted me to do something like this for us. I think she was bummed that we chose the honeymoon over the big party. Maybe a girl can actually have both....just ten years apart.
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Renewal
Posted by Jen at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment