CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Now and Then



I am never all about posting pictures of myself on the internet. But here goes.....The first pic is me last night. The second pic is me in July at my sister's wedding and over 21 pounds heavier. I have meant to take pics every ten pounds but it hasn't worked that way. So I guess I'll document the next twenty and then my goal weight. Oh, and my hair looks awful in the wedding picture. I've since gotten it cut and stacked in the back so it's a much different cut than I'm used to. And it looks better with there being less of me than it did at first when I got it chopped.

My cousin (hey superstar) told me this weekend that I'm down to about 1 1/2 chins. That's an improvement over the three chins I've been sporting for the past nine years. And it made me laugh my ass off. Gotta love family and honesty.

1 comments:

Theresa said...

WOW! You look great! Love the hair by the way. I have a goal of trying to be 'healthier' after this semester ends. No more late night snacking, eating till I'm over-full, getting some physical activity in. Wish me luck.