Edited to say: Oh my God. Looking at the before pictures I'm even more embarrassed. But not embarrassed enough to not post these on the internet. I'm proud of my work this weekend. I love going in there and looking at my crappy cabinets now.
I got a bug up my butt and worked on a project today that I've been putting off forever. I'm so embarrassed that I let this go so long. I hated my cabinets. And I just thought they were done for. Beyond hope. And they might be but see how they turned out below. The first three are the before pictures. I'm not done, I still have an upper cabinet to do and all the cabinets above my stove and fridge. That's this week's job before Thursday!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
I Did It!
Posted by Jen at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good job Jen! They look great!
Now did you paint them or just scrub them? Looks like you have been watching HGtv..........could you come up here and hang my bedroom curtains? (That is, after I purchase a rod that actually is the correct size, unlike the one that I bought.....)
That is awesome! They look a zillion times better!
Post a Comment