Halfway there, piles of leaves and junk still left to go.
As the pictures will attest to, my garage is in need of a good power washing and paint job. It really needs to be sided but I'm not putting that kind of money into this house in this economy. No way. So it'll get the good old wash and paint job and we'll live with that plus maybe replacing a few pieces of wood on it. But before I could do that we had to clean up the brush pile that we've been placing stuff on whenever we do yard work. It took about 3.5 hours but it didn't feel like all that much work. When it was done I felt much accomplished. And I can't wait for Tuesday when it'll be waiting for the road-side pick-up!! By the end of May I'll have it power washed and painted. And of course there will be pictures.....;) We are so bad with home up-keep.....but no more.....this summer is the "summer of paint". I have big plans for me and paint and it started with my kitchen cabinets, will continue with my garage and who knows where we'll end up!
1 comments:
Isn't great to be getting all that crap work done? I am jealous of you that you are able to do that. But believe me, once next week is over, I plan to try to get lots done around here. But most of mine is inside work :(
Post a Comment