CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

What Words Put Fear Into Me?

When my six year old comes up to me and says "Mom, I want to be in ballet class."

Oh no....it's time to investigate dance classes. I think I have her steered toward jazz or tap rather than ballet. And luck is on my side I think, since it's recital time around here in May. So, it's too late this year for classes. Maybe?

I'm wishing she would change her desire to something like soccer. Soccer I could do. Dance classes? Me? I went that route as a kiddo myself. Melissa and I were in dance. I don't think anyone else was. I had years of baton and tap lessons. I need to find those pictures and possibly embarrass the heck out of us.

What's worse? A "dance mom" or a "soccer mom"? I practically needed xa.nax to get through their basketball games. I'm thinking I might not be cut out for these team activities.

0 comments: