CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up

I hate spring forward. I'm much rather fall back. And why the heck is it so early this year? Who thought of these dang things? With Easter two weeks from today I feel like the calendar is all messed up!

So now that all our internal clocks will be messed up all week, I am attempting to get us ready for the week. That involves a Sunday full of laundry, cleaning, homework and bathing. Oh, and making those darn Monday lunches. I'm going to make them tonight instead of tomorrow morning. I hope!

We had the basketball jamboree yesterday and my Dad stayed the night with us. Stephen had a friend over too so it was a packed house. For dinner was pizza.....damn pizza.

I did have some and it was my only slip up of the week. Me and pizza just go hand in hand. Not sure if I'll ever give it up. I want to be healthy and will be but I heard someone say they love pizza and hadn't eaten any in two years because of dieting. Yeah, not so much.

Hopefully I''ll upload a picture of the kids' teams later. Fun stuff! Kate made her way back north and Melissa too....Melissa and fam come back from Florida today. I can't wait for her to be back so I can hear about her trip and get back to talking to her every morning.

2 comments:

Heather Bisson-Simpson said...

Hey, you don't mind if I keep linking you from my Blog do you? Let me know!

Just a Chick in Michigan said...

Oh! The horror of not eating pizza for 2 YEARS?! I could never imagine such a thing. EVER.