Yesterday the kids had a well deserved snow day. I was out driving in that crap after 11pm on my way home from work and it took me three times the amount of time it should have to get home. I even had to stop and mess with the wipers because I soooo could not see. Definitely the worst snow driving I've had to partake in this winter. I'm completely confident in my driving ability but I would have rather been watching it fall than driving in it. So, was I surprised when my phone got a text that school was cancelled? Oh, hell no. And if we had school I probably wasn't going to take them. Because I'm cool like that.
The funny thing is that I know those of you in the UP would scoff (nicely, I hope!) at our snow day. To all of you it would be like a light drizzle. Cancel school? Heck no, get out the four wheel drives and go. Oh, and that reminds me...I haven't missed my Explorer at all since we bought the mini. But I was missing that old girl Tuesday night. She would have kicked some serious ass in that snow and I'd have been home no problem. Steve's Saturn? Not so much.
Lots to blog about today, I'm hoping to mess with the blog and do some different things. I'm feeling like it's time for a blog make-over. Woo hoo. Now I just have to get my butt moving and do it.
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Snow Day Again!
Posted by Jen at 9:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment