CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Spa Mania

My husband gave me a gift certificate to a spa for Christmas. He knew that I would need a day to relax after the holiday madness. But I saved it until this week and took Kate and I on a spa day. OMG.

The nail tech sucked but the rest was great. We got arches (they don't call it eyebrow waxing, they are weird that way!), pedis, manis, and mini facials.

The waxing was great and worth the money. Not like at the place I get my hair cut. It barely hurt and the tech was pretty good at it. The nail tech was not at all like the place I usually go to during the summer. She was horrible and rushed and it was weird. But the mini facial. It was absolutely fabulous.

I highly recommend getting a facial. I thought it would be all about cleaning my face and it was that but also so much more. I never knew it would be so relaxing and awesome. I loved it. If anyone wants to get me a gift they can definitely gift me with a facial again. When I become rich I'm going to employ someone to simply give me facials on a weekly basis. It was freakin' awesome.

Who knew I'd be this old and start to love pedicures and facials?

0 comments: