In about 9 hours it's back to the grind around here. Kids at school, me shopping for groceries. Fun stuff as always.
Spring break went good. Nothing out of the ordinary to comment about I guess. Lots of movies, video games, reading, library, a day at the water park in Frankenmuth. The Easter Bunny was very light this year....not much candy and a video game plus Webkinz for the kids. No where near years past. And I think I liked it better this way. I know my waistline did....the bunny skimped on my favorite candy. Thank goodness for that.
Dieting....going well. I'm down fifteen pounds as of Friday. I met my first big goal and wasn't even expecting it that day. I figured I had done horrible last week. But if I did the scale was kind to me. Now onto the next goal which is actually a small one of five pounds. That'll bring me to a total of 20 pounds (am I a math genius or what?). I think at that time I'll be treating myself to a pedi and mani. Should be right around mid-April and it'll be the two month mark for these diet changes. By then I surely deserve it. If I can't wallow in food I can at least treat myself to that!
The one thing I'm not going without? Pizza. I just can't do it. I can eat the fruit and veggies, I can stop eating after dinner. I can cut out the crap. But don't mess with this girl and her pizza. I just limit the number of pieces I have. That seems so much better to me.
I dread grocery shopping tomorrow. It's no fun since I buy mostly healthy stuff. I can buy junk food with the best of 'em. Healthy stuff? Not so much.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Back to the Grind
Posted by Jen at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
15 lbs?? Good for you! So proud of you. If I had insurance I'd be getting my cholesterol checked cause I know that is high for me as well. I am going to try to make changes............but when????
Post a Comment