CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Weekend

Finally it's the weekend. I've been a blogger slacker this week. Not much to write about, just the normal weekly stuff. Halloween activities kept us busy on Monday and Tuesday. I worked Tuesday night while Steve took the kids to Richmond to trick or treat with my Dad. By the time Halloween night rolls around I feel like we've done so much that working is okey-dokey by me. I have a whole copy paper box full of candy at my house. Did my kids get a little bit of candy from all of the festivities or what?!?

We celebrate Dylan's b-day tomorrow night. He turns one next week and Mav turns 12. Yes, I did write 12! The little shit is no longer little. He's in his last year of being a tween, next year he'll be a teen. Where the hell does time go????

Saw on Theresa's site that the UP has started their winter off with snow already. We've had flurries today again but nothing serious. It melts before it hits the ground. I can't believe Thanksgiving is less than three weeks away!!

0 comments: