CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 10, 2006

Blah-ness

Everything seems so blah today. I finally believe we are on the upswing of the latest sickies. Everyone that is except for Ang. She kept me up all night with absolutely atrocious breathing. It wasn't asthmatic breathing, just congested mouth breathing. No coughing just freakin' loud breathing. She didn't need a treatment or anything like that. Although, I do admit to administering some Benadryl to her this afternoon in hopes that she would stop being whiney and sleep for maybe a half hour. You know me, always aiming for that mother of the year award except when I do stuff like medicate my children when they maybe don't need it 100%. :wink:

Dryer is messed up. Steve is going to spend his Saturday fixing it rather than us calling a repair person. While trying to be economical (i.e. cheap) my husband has become extremely handy. That's a good thing!

The upside of the dryer being broke? I don't have to do any laundry. Further downside to that? When I finally do laundry on Monday or Tuesday I will be playing catch up in a big way. I am so weird about my laundry. There is never more than a hamper full to wash, which usually means two loads. I do those two loads and then don't do laundry for a couple of days. The fact that the hamper may overflow could send me over the edge into laundry hell. I don't like when the hamper overflows and I avoid it at all costs! No laundry hell for me, thank you very much. Blame it on my mother, I think my poor mother of five children never had an empty laundry basket, hamper or room in her life. She made me this way...I swore I would always have my laundry caught up, unlike how it was when I was growing up. Mom was always doing laundry. Yuck. Not happening around here. No sir!

1 comments:

Theresa said...

I think my kida re all finally on the upswing as well. Me, on the other hand, are mid-sickness and hating it. I actually had to go to the clinic today cause day #3 with a fever. Even took 2 exams on Friday with a fever. yah me.can't wait to see those test scores.