I want off of this roller coast of sickness we have going on right now!! I decided this morning that I just couldn't take it anymore. I broke down and called my primary care doctor. Only to be told that they couldn't see me until next week. Well, what the hell good does that do you when you are sick? I was told they don't keep appointments open for sick people. Apparently they have the type of practice where they make all of their money off of people who only go to the doctor when they feel 100% healthy or insanely wait for days to be seen.
Well, excuse me. Either way that doesn't work for me. So my incredible husband called his primary care doctor and got me in there. You see, we aren't doctor people. Yeah, I know I am in tight with the kids' pediatricians and nurses but that's it. I don't go to the doctor. I haven't been since last year. I really don't get sick with more than a sniffle or headache.
But this was crazy insane. I just couldn't take it anymore. I have a major sinus infection. I knew it. But I kept thinking it would go away. It so didn't go away. After ten days I knew I needed antibiotics. Please just hand over the drugs now so my head can feel better and my family can get their wife and mom back!!
The doctor agreed with my dx and willingly wrote out a script. Meijers filled said script for FREE. That's right folks, free. Did all of you out there know that Meijers is filling certain antibiotics for no charge....not even a charge to the insurance companies. They just earned my pharmacy business for sure. If there is one thing I love it's free. Free free freeeeeeee. Come on people, sing it with me now.
One more whiney rant about being sick and then I'll drop it for now. I would rather go through another c-section than have a sinus infection again. And who willingly says, oh yes please surgery versus sinus infection?!?
I learned my lesson.....doctors + medicine=good.....sinus infection + Jennifer=so very very bad.
Friday, November 17, 2006
Stop The Insanity
Posted by Jen at 12:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oaky, we know its bad when both Mommy and Daddy head to the doctor! I can try to let you feel better by saying that we are STILL struggling with this as well. Up real late with Aaron last night who was sick, the baby had to get another antibiotic called in yesterday cause he is still sick (ears) and I am still sick. Ryan is fighting with what he has and its just my tough-guy Brendan who is still doing a-okay! I hope you all start getting better soon!
Post a Comment