CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Laughs and Tears

Kids say the darndest things. As a parent that is definitely one of the "truths" I have learned.

Alli was whiney this morning....

Me: "Do you want some cheese with that whine (or wine)?" Yes, I actually said that. Those cliches that you promise your self you will never say? Forget it, you will.
Alli: "I would not like any cheese. I do not drink wine." She was so serious. And she stopped whining since she then started cracking up laughing. Me too.

Angelina was all cozy in bed this morning and I was trying to wake her up....
Me: "Angelina, you'll forever be my baby." Smooch.
Ang: "You'll forever be my mama." Big hug.

Couldn't help but have some sweet tears and smiles escape at that one. It's things like that which get a parent through the rough spots.

0 comments: