So Britney Spears dumped him. Adios K-Fed. You got two+ years in the spotlight more than you ever earned or deserved. Even Britney deserves better than a hanger-on like you.
Although I question....who is the bigger chump? You for being you or Britney for putting up with the likes of you and having two kiddos with you. And even marrying you in the first place while your ex-girlfriend was pregnant with a second kid by you.
Hmmm. Hollywood. Is it no wonder that marriage success rates are declining when these are the types of in-our-face role models (and I use the term soooo loosely) that we have for the younger generation to follow? Get married, have a few babies, divorce when youngest baby is only weeks old.
Now on to the next un-important question? Who will end up with each of these two next?
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Dump The Chump
Posted by Jen at 3:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Gotta say that I agree with you on this.....who the hell marries a guy who has another woman pregnant?? Weird.
Post a Comment