CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Thanksgiving Wish

Another Thanksgiving is here. I was relaxing after work and just started missing my mom so much. I miss her every day but life slowed down enough tonight for me to just ache again. I wish I was going to see her today and spend the holiday with her. I wish she was here for me to talk with. I know she would be so proud of me for going back to work and enjoying what I do. She would be laughing at me this week because my girls lost more teeth, on the very same day as each other for what seems like the hundredth time. The tooth fairy went broke around here this week. Someone better tell the TF there's a bad economy...those little stinkers earned $5 a piece this time. Mom would have been cracking up at me. I miss you Mom. I love you. I hope you are smiling down at my family of five this year and seeing how much we are enjoying our lives. I hate that you aren't here with us but we are tackling each day and making the most of it. Life is going good...I just wish she was here with us to celebrate each day's blessings.

I wish all of you spend today with those you are most thankful for. May life's blessings abound, may you feel the love you are surrounded with, and may your turkey be cooked to perfection. :)

1 comments:

Camp Runamuk said...

Jen, I miss my Mom also. She has been gone awhile but I enjoy remembering some of her stories and the way she loved us all.
She is the only one who called me Barby, I was a much loved child. Your Mom loved you the same. Remember and you'll feel her. Loved ones aren't gone--they are just down the road ahead of us. Hugs, Barb