I start my new job Tuesday. At 9am I will officially be back in the real work force. OMG. I am nervous just thinking about it.
Monday I will catch up on those last minute things that I didn't get done this weekend. I will sign the kids up for latch-key and do some household shopping to carry us to the weekend. I'm going to make sure we have enough milk and bread to last the week. My days of running to the drug store every day are coming to an end unless I feel like using my lunch break to do it.
The kids will go to latch-key one day this week. Maybe two. Next week will probably start the routine of three days a week.
Oh my gosh...new job....new job....new job. Goodbye old job, I will not miss you much. There weren't very many benefits to working for a company that never gave raises, paid vacation time or benefits. I will miss wearing jeans every day to work and my friends there. Otherwise, it's adios old job.
Hello nervousness!
Saturday, November 08, 2008
Tuesday is the Day
Posted by Jen at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congradulations Jen!! I'm so happy for you. You will do great! Hugs!
Love that you can wear black pants and they give you the rest. Sweet.
Post a Comment