Sometimes in life you can take the high road or you can follow the immature and be spiteful. Or sometimes you can try to be mature and end up being awful and spiteful and throw a can of Diet Coke at someone, aiming straight for their head.
That person can then utter words at you that are immature and not hurtful...even though he tried. But because he is ignorant and immature he has no success.
But you have success at acting like an ass. Even if you were standing up for your youngest child. Success at ruining the fun at a child's birthday party. Success at making an ass out of yourself. Success at not being successful in your attempt to take the high road.
I think the high road is just not in my realm of ability. I think I'm much better at being immature and spiteful. I think I'm just better at being a bitch who will not let someone be mean to one of her children.
You want me to act mean and throw a Diet Coke at you? Pick on my child consistently for a couple of hours.
And then see my mommy claws come out. And then act like an asshole when you look around and call me the bitch for throwing a pop at you.
Dude, you deserved my foot up your ass so far that you would have to make a trip to the emergency room to have it removed. And I would have enjoyed every second of it.
Oh, and your threat about me not being wanted at the next gathering? Not a problem, ass. Not a problem. I'd prefer to never have my children around you or any of your family members ever again. Just not my kind of people. If you can't be polite to innocent 7 year old children then I definitely won't be able to be polite to you ever ever again, no matter how hard I tried.
I don't know what bug crawled up your ass today, but you walked into that house with a chip on your shoulder and I walked out knowing that this wasn't just a simple fight. You messed with the wrong mama. Too bad we have nephews in common, because I will not ever ever be in the same city as you if I can help it.
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Immaturity Reigns
Posted by Jen at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, I think I know who this is about but will want details the next time we talk........
Sorry Jen--hugs
Post a Comment