CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Time Change

I'm going to love the fact that we "fell back" tonight one hour. One more glorious hour to get more done on a great Sunday.

My kids? Oh, they loved it tonight when we let them stay up past 11pm. They danced around the house to their heart's content as their father played their favorite oldies on you.tube. (And by oldies I mean the music that we thought was the shit back in high school. Damn, I'm getting old.) It won't be working to our advantage tomorrow though. They will still get up at the butt crack of dawn, raring to go.

And at bedtime? Oh yeah, it'll cause havoc all week until they adjust to the new schedule. Havoc I tell you.

Anyone else out there have problems with their kiddos when it's time to "fall back"?

1 comments:

Theresa said...

I don't worry much about fall back, its spring forward that makes our lives hell for about a week or so.