I guess I suck at the whole blogging every day thing. But I am getting better!
Had conferences this week for my kiddos. Bright shining stars that they are! Couldn't get any better report cards than what I saw this week. Really!
Stephen appears to be a bit bored in class because....he's just to dang smart! The teacher is working on a special project for him and three others that will allow them to be challenged and learn at their own pace on something harder than the other kids are working on. Love that. Stephen will probably be nervous about it but he'll make it through just fine.
Allison....doing great! The only thing she could be is a bit more outgoing. Which drives me crazy. They would complain if she was too vocal, and they complain because she's too quiet. Just accept the fact that you have a well behaved child and let her be people!
Angelina? She too had an awesome report card. She is easily distracted and doesn't always do her personal best. Done is done with her. We are working on those two things, but other than that she is smart as a whip and brilliant!
All three are well above their required reading levels. The girls are already above where they should be for when they end first grade. I can't wait to see where they end the year at. Stephen is reading boring books in class that he read two years ago so we keep challenging him with interesting choices from the public library in our city.
Me? I'm guardedly optimistic about my job situation. I got the job and am just waiting on background checks. I'm not going to go all crazy about it until I know my start date. But, if everything goes alright I should start the week of Thanksgiving or before. WooHoo!
Steve? He is at the end of a four part interview process for a new job. He's the only candidate that they are had do the 3rd and 4th parts. The job should be his if his references give him good reports!
Things are going great....headed to Richmond today to spend the afternoon with my dad and my kiddos!
Friday, November 07, 2008
Week In Review
Posted by Jen at 9:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh good luck on BOTH the new jobs and congratulations on the reports cards!
Post a Comment