CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm Here

Here I am. It's been a while, huh? I'm busy with work and then dropping from exhausting at night. I thought I would be used to the schedule by now but I'm not. Steve started his new job this week and he's tired too. Our kids are not used to the new schedule that started this week either. Everyone is adjusting!

And of course it's fun times here because the girls have some virus. Allison needed to be out of school on Thursday. And they both needed to be out on Friday. I made arrangements and dealt with it. That has been the hardest part of this whole back to work thing. Neither of us are really in a position to stay home with sick kiddos. And that sucks. But I relied on some people and they came through for us in a big way. I cried the first day when I had everything arranged. I love being back to work. I hate having to leave my babies when they need to be home with one of their parents. In a few months it'll be a different situation. But it just happened this week when neither of us could stay home, my dad was out of town, and I was in a major bind. That sucked. And who wants to watch someone's sick kiddos? Luckily I had two people who could. That was a blessing!

Christmas shopping is at a standstill. I need to accomplish some more this weekend. I have no idea what I'm still in need of buying. Things for my dad, mother-in-law, grandparents for sure. And more for those spoiled children of mine. I have the weekend off so I guess it's time to get it done!

Hope all is well with all of you....I have pictures to blog from Thanksgiving and hope to do that this weekend!

2 comments:

Peyton's Place said...

Thank you so much for all your kindness. I read your blog all the time and knew about your girls, I did not know they came soo soon too.My dad told me right away when you left a comment on his blog. I think you helped him too. I may drop you a line If i have any questions. Thanks again

Theresa said...

Come on lady! Post me some pics! Let me know you are still alive!