Aaaah, the aftermath of the holiday. Presents flying everywhere. Empty boxes, full boxes. New toys, old toys. Crazy kids whose favorite phrase is "can you open this", which they are willing to repeat100 times a freakin' day! Gotta love the holiday around here!
The hits of the season? Definitely the Wii the kids were given from us. We've coined a new phrase around here, "wii-tardation". The child most likely to become "wii-tarded"? Angelina of course! She walks in front of you when you are playing, and bonk! There goes the remote against her head!! She's learning to duck but it's been a hard lesson to learn!!! Each of us got a few games to go with the Wii so we have been learning to play those. I like the trivia type stuff and the mini games. I'm not one for a long adventure game, but I'm learning to like those too!!
Another hit, Allison and her DS. That kid picked out that box under the tree and just knew it was there. Can't fool her. Angelina likes her skater dog and Stephen is a big fan of Crossbows and Catapults plus Heroscape. Each kid was more than spoiled. We are bratz-ified, on gi joe overload and video game heaven. Yahoo!!
Steve and I weren't supposed to exchange gifts as we are purchasing new furniture in the coming months. That didn't stop my husband from surprising me with a spa day at a local spa. I can't wait to use it when the kids go back to school!! I gave him a few small gifts but nothing as good as that. And Melissa started off a new collection for me of Willow Tree Angels. I got a sister set of angels from her. A very sentimental gift that made me cry! I see a curio cabinet in my future to display my angels and snowbabies!!
Friday, December 28, 2007
Christmas Aftermath
Posted by Jen at 9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment