CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Day 1: My Son


Note: I'm going to attempt to do something on this here bloggedy blog blog for the Christmas season. I'm calling it "Jennifer's 12 Days of Christmas Ornament Style". It's not a true display of the 12 days yadda yadda baloney. But just come along for the ride and see what I'm talking about. And maybe learn something about me and my crazy family along the way!


My tree is beginning to be covered with those handmade school ornaments as we add more each year. The one I'm showcasing today is the very first one I received from one of my children. Stephen made this in daycare seven years ago. Gosh that kid was adorable back then. And look at those little hands.
I fully expect it to be falling apart and in pieces in the coming years, no matter how I store it and take care of it. But as long as I can manage to get some piece of it on my tree it will be there. Even when he's 30 and has little angels of his own.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

What a perfect little memory!

Heather Bisson-Simpson said...

I love this idea.