I have a huge pet peeve today. What the hell are spring dresses doing in JCPenneys? I went shopping today for dresses for the girls. Kind of an after thought since I don't usually buy them fancy Christmas outfits. But I thought we would spice it up a bit and go for it.
Heaven forbid you find any in the store. But I could have found 100 Easter dresses. In linen and beautiful pale pastel colors.
Too bad I was looking for red velvet and fuzzy white fur on the collar. Damn retailers.
I was so pissed. I walked around ranting under my breath something like "Michigan :mumble mumble mumble: just became winter :more mumbling: I want Christmas outfits not freakin' Easter dresses in December."
The retailers have it all wrong. It's winter in Michigan and I won't be able to find snowboots, pants or heavy coats next week.
But I'll be able to buy an Easter dress.
Friday, December 07, 2007
Stores Suck
Posted by Jen at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Not that I have a lot of stores to shop at here, but I do know that our JCPenny has the exact types of dresses you are looking for...at least ours does. But then again, maybe those are considered UP Easter dresses.........
I was looking for footed pajamas and robes yesterday but all I found was bathing suits and shorts.
Post a Comment