CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Keep On Swimming

It's times like this when I think of Finding Nemo. Just gotta keep on swimming in this house.

Stephen - better and back in school since Tuesday morning.

Allison - getting better and back in school this morning.

Angelina - finally worse and heading to the doctor today. Since 11pm last night she's complaining of ear pain in her right ear. On a scale of 1-10? She says it's a "1000". It only took me twenty minutes of redialing our ped to get an appt with a doctor who is okay but I'm not that fond of. My fave doc doesn't come on until 3:20 this afternoon and I didn't want to pull the other kids from school to head back to the pediatrician and all those nasty kid germs.

So, while she doesn't appear to have the full out croup like Alli did, she definitely has some bronchial thing going on and probably not just one ear infection but a double. Because that's how we roll in this house lately.

We have had one ailment after another since Thanksgiving day. We are on day 15 of sickness. I could handle either the flu or croup. But back to back?

Somebody give me a break! And while I'm getting that break I'll take a shot of something strong. And maybe Xanax. Yeah that sounds good right about now. Oh, and I could use more than three hours of sleep a night.

Just keep on swimming.

0 comments: