CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Ringing in the New Year

We said good bye to 2007 at home, just the five of us. Allison was our party planner and she couldn't wait for our "fiesta" to begin! Her dad took her shopping for decorations while I worked on the food. We had a great time!!

I wasn't sorry to see 2007 go. It was a good year in so many aspects but it was also the very worst year I've ever had in one major way. I am a lot jaded as we start this year. I'm going to do my best to be positive but that jaded attitude is in the back of my head. I know everyone celebrates the fresh start of a new year but I sit hear and cross my fingers, hoping nothing bad happens to my family and friends this year. Let us get through it safely and give us the chance to ring in 2009.

Happy New Year to all.....may you all have your health and safety this year.

0 comments: