CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Happenings

I, too, have added Alida's link to her blog. With all of these links added maybe we'll get a post or two from her each week!

Today we got a bit of stuff accomplished. Nothing major. Just had my dad over for Sunday dinner and to go over his banking/bills. Easy stuff. Then Steve decided that he was sick after running around for haircuts and groceries. I never would have exposed my Dad to this nasty flu bug but it caught us off-guard. Steve was the last of us to get sick and it took him almost a week to get it. And it's not a good time for him to be sick. The end of the month for a salesperson is never a good time for anything but sales.

We went swimming at the community center yesterday with cubscouts. The kids had a blast. I was overcome with chlorine. It's nice to think that they are over zealous with the chlorine when you go home and feel like it's burning your face off for the rest of the night. I don't know what's worse....the thought of all the little buggers peeing in the water or the amount of chlorine they use to kill off the pee.

1 comments:

Theresa said...

Hmmm......chlorine or pee?!?!? Neither is a great option if you ask me. Just watch your suits, the last time we went to a hotel pool, they had chlorinated so much that it faded all of our suits!