Today is Sunday. On Sunday's we mainly do much of nothing during the winter. Hibernate is the name of the game. I love that about our Sundays. I was looking forward to that about this Sunday.
You see where this is going right? We shall not be hibernating today. The kids will play video games, do their homework, watch movies, etc. And I will hover between them and the front door. While Steve freezes his behind off outside. He got himself ready to head out on a few errands and only made it as far as his car. His car is d-e-a-d. I love that about his car. You think it's so dependable and then every January it craps out. Every damn January.
It could be the cold. Or it could be a short in the electrical somewhere. Not sure. We are waiting for a friend of his to come over and help figure it out. Although I'm not sure how much figuring out will take place in the cold. It's bone chilling cold out there. It may be a matter of just jumping the dang thing and hoping and praying.
If it is something more serious that requires dealership garage time, I'm ready to pose the question. How much are we willing to sink into it this time? Or are we ready to let it go?
I'm voting for good-bye Saturn. This thing has been a hassle for the past year. I would cry no tears of remorse if it had to hit the road for good.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Sunday...A Day Of Rest?
Posted by Jen at 12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment