When I saw Stephen come out of school on Friday I knew in an instant that my boy was sick. He looked just absolutely ill. And ill he was. He proceeded to pass his germs on to all of us, no matter our attempts at warding them off.
The latest to be hit is Allison. My sparkly beautiful princess. Who no longer is looking sparkly. She's looking mute and sick. She's on the tail end of it and should be better by tomorrow. I'll know when she gets her sparkle back, drinks and eats something for the first time in days and actually moves from either the couch or bed. This kiddo is usually hopping, jumping and dancing around. Her sparkle has definitely taken a small vacation.
I want to know how those with large families do it. Four out of the five of us have been sick and it'll be almost a week before we clear it out of here. Pretty short rounds on this one, thank god. But people like J*on & K*ate P*lus E*ight? How does a sickness run through their house of ten people? Or those crazy D*uggars who have 18 kids? Can you imagine? By the time it runs it's course it could just go back through everyone all over again? Oh my.
I'll stick with my three kids and wait for the sparkle to come back!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Her Sparkle Has Left The Building
Posted by Jen at 9:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment