CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Day of Rest

Tomorrow is a no-school day!! Yippee!!!! I'd love to think it's going to be a day of rest for us. But, that's probably not the case. The kids and I talked about doing some of our work around the house and playing Wii. I also think they have big plans to stay up tonight and tomorrow night past their bedtimes. I'll be at work so I guess we'll leave that up to the big guy.

I'd love to be super productive and really do something fun but it's just to dang cold out for me to venture out somewhere with them. I'm old and silly like that. Too cold to leave the comforts of my home. I know we probably only have two more months of this weather and even then the last month of it won't be anywhere near this cold, but dang! It is freakin' cold. I am not a cold weather person anymore. I would do wonderful in one of the more southern states. Like Tennessee or one of the Carolinas. Maybe one day.....

I'm hoping tomorrow we accomplish two things for sure -- completing Stephen's homework and cleaning up around here. It's not messy but there are some weekly/daily things that need to be done to keep us on track.

I'm hoping my lack of energy and sleep don't get the best of me....I'd much rather have some fun with the kids than be a blob on the couch!!

0 comments: