Yesterday I spent five more hours working on my quilt. It's now laid out, graphed out and almost ready to sew. Five pieces still need to be cut and prepped. My two pictures need to be printed. I'm close to leaving it in my aunt's sewing hands and beginning to think about my brother's quilt. Yahoo.
Last week I left my aunt with fabric for curtains for my kid's clubhouse. I picked the completed curtains up this week. And yesterday I left her with a pattern for handkerchief head coverings for the girls, which Alli will absolutely love. And I left her with three pairs of pants of Steve's for her to cut and hem into shorts. I'm a rock star but she's an even bigger rock star because she knows how to freakin' sew. And I don't.
Stephen has a birthday party this weekend so it'll be quite around here for the day. We are supposed to power wash the garage, but the weather doesn't look like it's going to cooperate. We may do nothing except veg around.
I'm in a reading frenzy right now. I forgot how fast I can read when I actually am interested in a book. I'm on my second book in three days and I have two more waiting to be picked up from the library.
Saturday, May 03, 2008
Random Saturday Blah
Posted by Jen at 9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment