I spent a good portion of this afternoon working on some pictures. I needed the top collage for the final image for my quilt. The four pictures are a picture of my mom and I when I was a baby, the last picture ever taken of my mom and I together in 2006, the last picture taken of my mom and my girls in April of 2006 just a few weeks before she died, and a picture of my mom on her wedding day. I printed the image on a fabric sheet and will adhere it to a piece of fabric. It will then be used in my quilt. I'm hoping to have updated quilt pictures tomorrow! This picture collage is the "missing piece". Everything else is ready to go and much has already been sewn together. Aunt Connie and I should make much progress tomorrow. Oh, and I printed it in black and white because my other pictures were in black and white.
The second collage is of my kids, obviously. I also printed that on a fabric sheet in black and white. I plan on adhering it to a canvas bag tomorrow while I'm at Aunt Connie's house. It will be my first attempt at making a homemade project for just pennies. I think when it's all done it may cost me about $3-$4 to redecorate a plain canvas bag that I have laying around. We'll see how it goes!


1 comments:
Goodness, I couldn't stop looking over those pics. My favorites of the kids? I think the one with Angelina and the tomatoes--mostly cause it was at my house and I can still remember her playing with those damn tiny tomatoes and I can see Aaron hovering around her and then the other 3 playing back in the trees........gosh, how long ago was that? It seems like forever, doesn't it? But then I see the one with Stephen holding Angelina and it looks to sweet....
And the ones of your Mom are great. I can't tell you that last time I had my picture taken with either one of my folks!
Post a Comment